Post-Closing Assistant at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Post Closer in Chicago, IL to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Pull and review individual pipeline from the Warehouse Balance report daily.
- Pull and review individual pipeline from Government Uninsured report daily.
- Ensure all government files assigned are reviewed and insured with 24 hours of assignment or noted in Encompass regarding issue.
- Ensure any investor suspensions assigned are reviewed and noted in Encompass within 24 hours of assignment.
- Check all secured drives, paperless systems and hard copies of files for documents to clear any investor or government file deficiencies.
- Review, print, package and deliver all government audit request files by secure upload or hard file delivery by UPS.
- Work with Sales, Underwriting, Closing, Commitment Desk, and Investors to ensure any deficiencies are resolved and loan files are purchased expeditiously.
- Proactively Involve Post Closing Team Leader or Post Closing Operations Manager in any files requiring additional assistance.
- Handle pipeline of min 50 files at any time with the expectation of 200+ purchased/insured per month.
- 1+ experience in processing in the mortgage industry
- Knowledge of all loan documents, LP, DU, and audit for accuracy
- Excellent data entry and PC skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- College degree or applicable business experience
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.