SDI Presence LLC is an IT managed services provider (MSP) and consultancy that leverages its strong team presence to advance our clients to a secure digital enterprise. With a 20-year corporate resume, SDI delivers strategic managed services, IT consulting, and hybrid infrastructure solutions to optimize our clients’ technology environments. SDI is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), with a portfolio of clients that includes some of the nation’s largest airports, utilities, commercial real estate portfolios, and government agencies. SDI delivers a deep technical presence through a local delivery model to achieve customer confidence and success. Visit us at www.sdipresence.com and connect with us on Twitter and Instagram.
SDI Presence is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Practice Lead - Cloud Solutioning consultant with a special focus on multi-cloud/Hybrid architectures and deployments. This is a lead architect role, where you will be working with in-house solution architects, cloud engineers, and data platform service managers. This team is working on hybrid and multiple public cloud services from Azure, AWS & GCP. This includes developing the architecture and providing guidance to development teams around the implementation of services and best practices for hybrid and multi-cloud deployments.
- Solution a multi-cloud, hybrid cloud architecture that includes a combination of Private Cloud, multi-cloud service provider, and multiple public clouds (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Work with SDI and customer engineers to deliver three Proofs of Concept using the designed infrastructure
- Update the infrastructure design based on PoC design, delivery, and outcomes
- Work with SDI Sales and Solutions team to create a billing process
- Support SDI leadership and key SDI customer to understand the vision, co-define the technology strategy alongside the Sales, Solutions, and Delivery teams to spearhead the execution
- Work as a hands-on architect both at the thousand-foot level in terms of laying the architecture as well as on the ground with quick prototyping and rapid development alongside the engineering teams to test the architecture
- Provide domain-specific expertise and overall software systems leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software systems design organization
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
- Proven/in-depth cloud experience and 5+ years in architecting, designing, and delivering highly scalable services for at least two of the following cloud platforms - Azure, AWS, and/or GCP
- High-Level expertise in design, configuration, protection, and deployment of hybrid and multi-cloud management solutions
Advanced experience with architecture and design for multiple public cloud providers, hybrid infrastructures, migrations, billing, and technology management
- Strong security experience with in-depth technical knowledge in delivering highly secure services on the cloud is preferred
- Good understanding of Virtualization technologies - VMs, Containers, VMware, KVM, Kubernetes & Functions
- Adept at managing customer relationships, capable of engaging in the business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communications skills
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player
- Experience in a fast-paced and agile environment and a good understanding of agile software development tools & methodologies
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
COVID-19 Vaccine Statement
This opportunity may require a COVID-19 vaccine based on SDI Presences clients’ requirements and/or guidelines in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
SDI Presence is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. SDI Presence makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
SDI Presence does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between SDI Presence and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.