Pre-Sales Engineer - RAVN AI
iManage is seeking for an AI Technical Presales Consultant in Chicago. You will join a vibrant and ambitious community of global specialists responsible for providing technical and subject matter expertise to the iManage RAVN sales cycle. If you have a passion for technology, specifically the use of AI technology in supporting the professional services and financial verticals, keep reading!
The iManage RAVN team is on a mission to help law firms unlock knowledge and insight from within their documents (and lawyers) putting the firm knowledge and expertise in the hands of every lawyer so they can bring the best of the firm to every interaction, and we do this using the latest cutting edge AI technology and with a highly skilled, dynamic team. We are building this team and are on the lookout for someone to help us grow our business based in Chicago.
If you have knowledge of legal or financial processes through your educational or professional experience, along with a continued thirst for growing your technical knowledge, this could be the role for you.
- Manage the technical aspect of the customer pre-sale experience from lead inception, to successful closure
- Demonstrate the value of core AI and Search software platforms
- Contribute to product roadmap and assist in the development of new AI models and scenarios
- Act as a conduit to interpret customer scenarios into technological outcomes, both externally and internally
- Manage and respond where appropriate to all key technical deliverables of the sales cycles i.e. RFPs, RFIs, Security Questionnaires, Demos, POCs, Integration solutioning
- Engage with technical equivalents (CIOs, CTOs, Programme Managers) in customers and prospects to ensure technical validation is assured
- Presentation of key technical components/architecture of software platforms
- Attend and demonstrate iManage RAVN solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows
- Perform channel enablement for all our partners
- Bachelor’s Degree required; JD desirable
- Educational or professional working experience with legal or financial fields and understanding of working processes in these industries
- Proven desire to advance technical knowledge ie: within software development or computer science through learning of programming languages ie: Java, C++, python, etc.
- Excellent business communication, organizational and project management skillset
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills
- Ability to present to executive level, technical buyers