Pre-Sales Engineer at Kin + Carta
We are looking for a technology-driven and detail-oriented Pre-Sales Engineer to join our Partnerships team and continue Kin + Carta's rapid growth. You’ll be joining an arm of our thought leaders and consultants focused on expanding our partnership relationships with Google Cloud Platform. You will operate in a fast-paced environment on a small, nimble team. Translation: you have an opportunity to make a big impact on Kin + Carta and your career. In this role, you’ll support the expansion of our Google Cloud Platform footprint and drive new innovative work across our capabilities.
What you'll be doing:
- The primary technical lead for our Google Partnership team being able to integrate with Google’s customer engineering staff and ensure the strength of our services with them
- Work to create technical content and deliverables for the Google Partner team surrounding the priority Google Cloud workloads.
- Be the glue between our Kin + Carta’s Google Partner Manager and Kin + Carta’s Engineering staff to provide support for existing Google projects, management learning development, and certifications.
- Provide pre-sales and new opportunity pursuit for all active opportunities that are Google identified leaders by providing subject matter expertise, technical diagrams, develop proof of concepts and other strategic activities to win the business.
- Create marketing content via blogs, meetups, podcasts and/or speaking engagements to raise our presence in the market as a thought leader on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Work with our consulting teams to ensure alignment of the Google Cloud Platform for their area of impact such as Cloud Native, Artificial Intelligence, Data Platforms, Cloud Security, IoT, Mobile, and Web Experiences.
- As needed, work on specific client projects to bring subject matter expertise to the project team and conduct the necessary engineering tasks in order to deliver the client outcomes, but not to replace a consulting resource.
- 5+ years of cloud technology experience with 2+ Google cloud preferred
- Knowledge of J2EE, .NET, and cloud technologies development languages and tools, to continue with the development
- Experience with distributed computing, cloud security, IaaS & PaaS architectures,
- Knowledge of big data/analytics, CI/CD, DevOps, SRE and networking concepts
- Experience helping development teams build and deploy microservices-based applications in the public cloud. Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and other Container Orchestration and API exposure platforms a plus
- Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously
- Understanding and passion for human-centered design and the agile software development lifecycle including Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
- Extroverted and empathetic that thrives in fast-paced environments and has a passion for emerging technologies that meet business outcomes
- Google certifications highly preferred in Google Professional Cloud Architect, Data Engineer, Cloud Developer
- Up to 20% travel required
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.