Presales Advisory Solution Consultant, Alliance and Channels at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. We are re-imagining and digitalizing the employee experience and democratizing development in a high-performance, growth-mindset culture. Are you looking to unleash your full creativity, innovate, and execute to make an impact every day? Do you cultivate your own growth and are seeking to learn the next and most innovative practices in the field of enterprise, IT and cloud operations management? Then ServiceNow is the place for you!
ServiceNow employees work globally in a fast-paced and innovative environment. We are building a healthy, high-performing company that scales. Our Alliance and Channels Ecosystem team creates a people-first, team-oriented employee experience to help our people reach their fullest potential. We equip employees with the latest research-based tools and training to help fulfill our ultimate mission: to help our partners achieve ultimate success in using, selling, and building on the ServiceNow platform.
About the role:
ServiceNow is seeking an Advisory Solution Consultant to support our National Partners. In this role, you will be expected to provide pre-sales support, partner program guidance, technical product advice, and ongoing communication of the latest ServiceNow solutions and capabilities. You will assist our partners in building practices that deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
As Senior Advisory Solution Architect, you will:
- Take a lead role in delivering and managing the technical enablement and pre-sales focus areas for our alliance and channels partners.
- Help develop and deliver programs that enable our partners to demonstrate the value of the ServiceNow platform.
- Acquire and expand working knowledge of ServiceNow
- Create relationships with partners and the senior leadership within those partners within the to understand their go to market strategy and support their client pursuits.
- Identify and collaborate on business development opportunities for market-differentiated offerings by our partners based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Promote ServiceNow training tools, sales tools and content, and information resources available to our Partner organizations, including ongoing updates of platform and application advancements.
- Provide oversight on and ensure successful completion of Partner initiatives and any necessary RFx assistance.
- Travel for Partner, Customer, and Organizational activities up to 50%
- 5+ years of Solution Consulting experience.
- Prior experience working with channel partners.
- Technical and business consulting pre-sales experience.
- Advanced and current knowledge of web, SaaS, and cloud technologies .
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely; effective at providing practical guidance.
- Superb problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including group facilitation.
Experience that will help you stand out:
- Experienced in business development.
- Experience developing on competitive platforms.
- ServiceNow platform development experience.
- ServiceNow Certifications.
- Experience working with Alliance and Channel Partners.
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering or the like very much preferred.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. Our corporate motto is “Humble and Hungry.” ServiceNow is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented professionals in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.