Presales Solution Consultant – Workplace Service Delivery, Employee Experiences at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of Service Management for the enterprise. Our cloud platform allows the facilities organization to engage and empower their employees, freeing themselves to focus on the most strategic matters.
We’re disruptive. ServiceNow is acquiring new Workplace service delivery customers at an incredible pace. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on delivering results and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo—people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better and inspiring each other to be better as well.
As a strategic member of our sales team, you will have a major impact on our success. As an Employee Experience/Workplace Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for devising sales strategies, identifying customer challenges and pain, and crafting a message that speaks to relevant, differentiated value. Connecting with your audience, establishing credibility, the ability to learn quickly, along a start-up mentality is essential.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead from the front by formulating strategies and approaches to establishing credibility for ServiceNow’s Workplace Service Delivery solution
- Create compelling, credible, and persuasive conversations that elevate our technology in the marketplace
- Help develop programs that enable our sales colleagues to communicate the value of Workplace Service Delivery on the ServiceNow platform
- Establish yourself as both a domain and solution expert in the eyes of your audiences
- Be willing to broaden your expertise as we continue to develop solutions for facilities
- Work with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new features that anticipate customer needs
- Share best practices and known solutions with colleagues to enhance the quality and efficiency of other team members
- Stay current on competitive analyses and trends impacting the workspace
- Communicate with both business and technical decision-makers
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars, etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A complete and thorough understanding of the needs and challenges facing today’s facilities and workplace organizations
- 7+ years of Solution Consulting experience working with workspace and facilities solutions or comparable experience working with the ServiceNow Platform
- 5+ years working with sophisticated facilities management systems - SaaS experience is preferable
- Proven pre-sales skills: excellent communication skills in speaking to relevant value in a way that’s compelling and memorable
- Passionate about evangelizing our capabilities across internal communication platforms
- Ability to establish credibility with executives, business decision-makers, and technical influencers
- Self-starter; ability to effectively complete tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow Platform or prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing, and product development
- Ability to effectively communicate the ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to prospects
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive, and willingness to travel frequently (approximately 40% regional travel)
- Flexible with creative problem-solving skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected]now.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.