Principal Success Architect at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing customer success services and expert services. The team’s purpose is to accelerate customers’ adoption of the ServiceNow platform, enabling customers to realize value faster, reduce costs and reduce risks.
The Customer Outcomes Success Architect will be responsible for developing and maintaining C-level executive relationships and relationship management across 1-2 clients. The over-riding objective for the Success Architect will be to drive Customer Outcomes at these managed clients leading to client’s product adoption, renewals, and expansion of ServiceNow offerings with the clients.
An ideal candidate will have achieved a senior level position and successful track record in management consulting, (professional services firms), focused on technology and organizational transformation. They will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted advisor to C-level client leaders and facilitate customer success from strategic planning functions including business value identification, road mapping, as well as advising and defining successful execution strategies including governance frameworks and managing large enterprise programs.
What you get to do in this role:
- Servicing 1-2 VLE/LE accounts
- Develop strong executive relationships with CIO, CFO, CHRO and business leaders
- Understand business objectives and develop customer roadmap
- Define, realize, and benchmark business value
- Define and execute winning co-delivery models
- Develop relationships with ecosystem partners
- Develop implementation strategies and readiness process to accelerate time to value
- Establish delivery operating model governance
- Maintain account level relationships for clear value proposition within the account
- Participate in account delivery governance
- Advocate/champion ServiceNow’s best practices
- Contribute thought leadership on how advisory, expert services, and Co-Delivery can be optimized
- Deliver high customer sat metrics for assigned accounts
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- An active security clearance is preferred
- Minimum 7 years in management consulting leadership role at a top-tier consulting company or equivalent focused on technology (Digital/SaaS/Enterprise Software) enabled transformations
- Proven track record of success at F50-500 accounts
- Understanding of issues and imperatives driving digital transformation across industry
- Depth in digital transformation design, implementation, and management
- Deep expertise in one industry, “minors” in one or two additional industries
- Middle and back office functional experience
- IT, HR, and GBS Transformation experience
- Strong executive relationships with CIO, CFO, CHRO and business line leaders
- Experience identifying business objectives and solving business challenges
- Experience serving as part of a key client account leadership team
- Track record of expanding offerings with clients
- Successful experience integrating with other account functions in developing and implementing account strategies and Customer Outcomes plans
- Experience developing account partnering (co-delivery) relationships with large consultancies and technology implantation firms, Big 4, GSIs
- 5+ years large program experience (multi-tracked, OCM)
- Experience owning outcomes/accountability to a CxO position
- Co-Delivery experience with Big 4, large SIs
- Knowledge of ServiceNow- minimal, ideal is knowledge and experience with multiple ServiceNow product suites
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.