This position involves the oversight of TCA sales and customer processes, acting as the liaison between the sales and marketing teams and technology. This includes managing and using the various internal and external systems, such as Salesforce.com. This includes supporting the internal staff and external customers that rely on these systems and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintains a thorough knowledge of key technologies that are used within the organization and the accompanying business processes
- Responsible for supporting the sales processes through Salesforce.com and other systems, including lead management, CRM, order entry, and customer service to ensure high productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with the product management team to support to our external delivery website customers for issues that are escalated by our customer support team
- Escalate and manages resolution of process and customer issues
- Manage small technical projects
- Write business requirements and creates documentation for system enhancements
- Assist in testing of new development work
- Create lists and reports from salesforce.com in support of sales and marketing
- Manage various aspects of the new product implementation process
- Assist with data clean-up and maintenance activities
- Understand and embrace Tribune Content Agency values and standards, ensuring all work reflects these standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving start-up environment:
- Ability and willingness to collaborate
- Contribute to a collaborative and healthy work place with high energy and expectations.
- Must have previous experience proving customer support and must be very customer focused
- Must be familiar with web-based delivery of information products and services to customers in the consumer and/or business-to-business markets.
- Must have had some direct involvement in one or more of the following fields: Web-based publishing, newspaper or magazine industry, content syndication and advertising.
- Must be able to quickly grasp new technologies and their potential impacts on our businesses.
- Must be comfortable working with, and directing, outside technical staff
- Must have previously managed technology projects
- Familiarity with systems including Salesforce.com and content syndication platforms, a plus