Product Line Sales Manager - Finance
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
As a Finance Product Line Sales Manager, you will be responsible for sales strategy and field enablement, defining the messaging and positioning for the Finance Business unit products. You will also co-lead specific sales cycles. You will be the expert in serving our Finance (Office of the CFO) buyers, understanding how they buy and their buying criteria. You will transfer knowledge by working collaboratively with the account teams and the Finance Business Unit.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop, in coordination with Product Management and Product marketing, key sales and go-to-market strategies and objectives to establish ServiceNow as a leader in Finance Service Delivery
- Provide Finance industry expertise in the development and integration of specific market strategies and programs
- Work closely with sales organization to ensure comprehension of Finance customer needs to drive quality interactions and outcomes>
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, priority customers, partners, and the industry at large>
- Closely monitor competitor activity and report on opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
- Monitor sales pipeline and work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- Become a trusted Finance advisor to our community of customers
- Meet Revenue targets specific to your region in the Finance Business Unit
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of sales experience in the Finance and Spend SaaS industry
- Experience selling Finance solutions to Enterprise sized customers
- History of selling into the Office of the CFO
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work collaboratively in co-selling / team selling and/or carry a sales cycle from start to finish.
- Strong track record working with integration and implementation partners
- Track record for meeting sales targets consistently
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development
- Ability to effectively communicate ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to prospects
- A self-starter, driver and out of the box thinker
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel frequently (approximately 50%)
- Executive presence and influencing skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Sets goals and delivers
- Results oriented
- Ability to bring multiple parties together to drive key initiatives
- Flexible with creative problem-solving skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.