Product Sales Specialist - Payments at CCC Information Services
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Are you a technical sales pro with payments experience and entrepreneurial drive? CCC has an opportunity for you to make an outsize impact on a new line of business. We are building a platform to enable seamless digital payments between all parts of the CCC ecosystem, including insurance carriers, repair facilities, consumers, and more. We are looking for our first Product Sales Specialist to help us launch our payments product and drive adoption at our customers. This role will report directly to the VP of Payments and will have direct input in structuring and refining how we go to market. So, in addition to sales skills, the successful candidate will enjoy flexing into different areas to help grow the business.
- Identify the customer’s payments needs and propose a solution with CCC products
- Present payments products to customers online and in-person, with in-depth product demos and an engaging pitch
- Partner with account managers and sales consultants in various markets to introduce payments products to a wide range of customers
- Negotiate customer contracts to maximize value for both the customer and CCC
- Collaborate with product managers and software developers to incorporate customer feedback into our products
- Educate the broader sales organization on payments products
- Maintain your pipeline using CRM and sales enablement tools and drive opportunities through to completion
- Generally pitch-in to help with whatever it takes
- 5+ years of experience in sales roles
- Experience with payments (experience with outbound payments or insurance claims payments is a plus)
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time to see customers, once it is safe to travel again
- Can communicate clearly and concisely, whether crafting an email, speaking on a video call, or presenting to a room full of people
- Creative and technical problem-solving skills to overcome hurdles in the sales process
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on something new and meaningful to the business
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, 401k with match, generous paid leave, and much more
- Varied work responsibilities as part of a new and growing business.
- The chance to learn the growing insurtech industry
- Competitive base salary and commission
We love it when people of diverse backgrounds join our team. We encourage people from all races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, and physical abilities to apply.