Product Sales Specialist, Public Sector at Cisco Meraki
Want to be at the forefront of the Computer Networking industry?Who We Are
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us! By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.What You Will Do
The Sr. Level Product Sales Specialist, is responsible for positioning and selling Meraki revenue. Through ambitious prospecting, finding opportunities, and collaborating with Cisco account teams and partners, drive deals through close delivering on and exceeding quarterly quota. Success will be dependent not only on the ability to sell but also on the relationship development with regional channel partners and Cisco account teams. This is a high-energy position requiring someone to be deeply motivated and results driven with a hunter mentality; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
- Passionately discover, manage and close deals and consistently remain highly results-oriented in the market space
- Be curious and self-starting, learning and absorbing from others
- Maintain and lead detailed and accurate quarter forecasting on a weekly basis
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to team with Cisco Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners to drive revenue and contribute to ambitious YoY growth rates
- Develop a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term business on a weekly basis
- Help to exceed expectations by identifying impactful use cases that enable people to transform their businesses with Meraki solutions
- Promote your customers and ecosystem around you on the concept of cloud-managed networking for digital business
- Empower and build extended teams around you to unlock the power of Cisco’s Sales organization, customer base and partner organization
- Show up every single day with willingness to learn, a real passion for customer delight, and a desire to have fun while improving the lives of others
- 7+ years technology sales experience in a field sales capacity
- Shown success through a consistent track record with detailed quota attainment. 3+ years over achievement
- Excellent at relationship building skills and have validated decision-making ability
- BS or equivalent practical experience. Engineering background, degree or relevant experience a plus
- Need to be based in region
- 50% travel required across territory
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Position does not provide sponsorship
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.