Product Sales Specialist
Product Sales Specialist, SLED
Want to be at the forefront of the Computer Networking Industry? With the acquisition of Meraki, Cisco formed the Cloud Networking Group and built the fastest growing group within the company. Quickly becoming known as the most successful acquisition in Cisco's history, Meraki’s cloud based dashboard is being adopted into Cisco’s largest enterprise customers across the globe. We are passionate about innovation and delighting customers which has enabled us to grow more than 100% year over year in the enterprise space.
As a Product Sales Specialist, you will be revolutionizing the networking industry by advocating for a disruptive technology that is leading the way. You will cover Fortune 500 accounts in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin. Your success will be equally dependent on your ability to drive a sales cycle through to close and on the relationships you develop with regional Cisco teams. You will also work cross-functionally with internal teams – product, marketing, operations, etc. to ensure successful customer outcomes.
- Drive sales cycle to close through Cisco account teams while establishing relationships and credibility
- Work existing pipeline and identify net new opportunities
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to team with Cisco Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing and Channel Partners to drive revenue and contribute to aggressive YoY growth rates
- Execute quarterly briefings and business reviews with customers both locally and in San Francisco
- Be awesome
- Consistent track record of proven success
- 7+ years of experience field selling
- 10+ years of software, networking, cloud or security sales experience
- 3+ years over achievement
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Must show up every single day with willingness to learn, a real passion for customer delight, and a desire to have an absolute blast while improving the lives of others
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.