- Job Description:
Guaranteed Rate Insurance (GRI) is an independent insurance brokerage that offers personal lines and life insurance products to their customers. Guaranteed Rate Insurance (GRI) is owned by Guaranteed Rate, one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service.
Guaranteed Rate Insurance (GRI) was established to offer insurance products to Guaranteed Rate mortgage customers’ and has built a reputation on providing customers with impeccable service, a quick and hassle-free process, and excellent and competitively priced insurance products from top A Rated carrier. Headquartered in Chicago, Guaranteed Rate Insurance (GRI) is licenses in 25 states with 4 offices across the U.S. and is rapidly growing to keep up with the Guaranteed Rate customer demand for our services.
We are looking for confident, outgoing individuals who are self-disciplined and thrive on a challenge. This is a supportive position that acts as a Quoting Specialist to the sales and retention teams. You need to be a high multi-tasker with attention to detail. The Quoting Specialist will interact extensively with the sales and retention teams and carriers to provide all levels of service.
In this position you will:
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by processing insurance quotes
- Assess client needs to qualify risk
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge offered by different carriers
- Utilize different systems and software to quote products
- Back up support to the account manager team upon management request
- The ability to multi-task while using a tech-savvy approach to sales
- Demonstrate good decision-making skills and assertiveness
- Ability to effectively interact, engage and communicate with internal and external partners
- The ability to work individually and within a team concept in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Able to act with a sense of urgency and set deadlines
- Proficient of Microsoft Office products
- Insurance industry experience not required but preferred
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to work with a highly respected company, one that prides themselves on offering unparalleled service to their clients
- Opportunity to help through Guaranteed Rates Foundation
- Healthy, Balanced and Fun environment
- A salary package exceeding industry standards, including Health, Dental, Vision and 401K plan
- Located in one of the most accessible areas of the city
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law.