Regional Account Executive (Boston) at HealthJoy
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you!
Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity. Our industry-changing technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money.
Following an explosive 2019 (raising $30M in Series C funding, awards for Chicago’s Best Tech Startup and Chicago’s Best Place to Work, adding 50+ key team members and more), we’re continuing down the path of high growth and high impact.Your impact.
- Partner with brokers across your region to incorporate HealthJoy into their employee benefits offering
- Use a consultative sales approach to identify client needs and use detailed knowledge of the HealthJoy solutions to challenge prospective brokers & customers to consider a new and innovative offering
- Ability to articulate HealthJoy’s value proposition to prospective and existing clients and successfully secure new business
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to clients onsite
- Collaborate with all levels and departments in a positive and successful manner
- Aggressive self-starter with strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales and revenue goals
- Commitment to sell, win and grow
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; excellent poise and presentation skills
- 5+ years of experience in a sales position
- Ability to travel 50% of time
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits including healthcare benefits, a flexible PTO plan, 401k, parental leave, a work from home stipend, telemedicine, Employee Assistance Programs and a generous HSA contribution match.
We also stay connected while working remotely through virtual wellness activities & happy hours, volunteer events in our local communities, lunch and learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings and ‘high five’ Friday’s.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.