Regional Executive, Field Sales at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Regional Executive - Field Sales will be responsible for developing pipeline coverage to reflect monthly and quarterly quota targets, maintaining perpetual pipeline of sales opportunities, and deliver sales forecasts on a monthly and quarterly basis. The Dealer Direct Enterprise RDM will be expected to hold sales consultation visits and virtual meetings for active dealer customers as determined by OEM requirements.
- Sell Affinitiv’s products and services to customers within your assigned territory using a consultative approach to meet and exceed all revenue quota targets (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Travel within assigned territory or conduct online meetings with prospects and current customers
- Maintain activity level of phone calls, emails, scheduled meetings, and prospecting per RDM Expectations Grid
- Establish qualified pipeline opportunities to reflect 3X to 5X of monthly and quarterly quota targets.
- Educate SMB Dealer Groups on how products or services can benefit their dealerships, and help achieve Corporate KPIs through our products and consultative
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers and build corporate relations into assigned dealer groups.
- Utilize assigned Account Executives to ensure complete satisfaction with Affinitiv's installed products and services
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage and record all sales activity
- Customer accounts, billing, and contract administration
- Customer and prospect activity
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand customer's specific needs
- Interact regularly with Affinitiv thought leaders: Sales VP, to identify new opportunities
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Automotive software sales
- Comfortable with Auto Software Solutions or Marketing Services
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to travel 80%
Previous record of success and excellent employment references
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.