Regional Sales Manager - Body Worn Cameras (New England Region) at Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewWatchGuard Video, a wholly owned subsidiary of Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI) is the world's largest producer of in car video systems and body worn cameras specifically designed for the law enforcement market.
- The Regional Sales Manager (Field Sales) position requires a dynamic self-starter with exceptional relationship building skills, and the ability to present well in group settings to law enforcement officers
- This position requires travel about 4 full days per week and will be a direct report to the Area Sales Director
- Primary responsibilities will be to identify, develop, and close business opportunities within the respective region (Midatlantic Territory)
- High-caliber, articulate, and motivated sales professional
- Ability to effectively present, communicate, train and demonstrate product features and their advantages from a technical perspective
- Ability to determine key points of contact and secure demonstration opportunities at all levels of law enforcement agencies
- Will be responsible for ensuring that all customer contact information and every sales opportunity are documented and kept current in CRM
- Create a strategic sales plan for future targeted accounts within each product family
- Review strategic sales plan quarterly with sales management and provide corrective action plans for improvement
- Evaluate and share market trends and gather competitive information
- Will provide quality leadership to respective Inside Sales Rep (ISR) on territory management and targeting Key Accounts
- Has demonstrated a life of integrity and pursuit of personal excellence
- Bachelors Degree is required
- 4+ years of sales experience
- Outside sales experience selling solutions into government organizations is desired
- Strong relationship development and management skills
- Ability to be a strong self-starter and hunt to identify/create sales opportunities
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written & presentation)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to establish oneself as a trusted advisor
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices a plus
- Strong abilities in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and CRM
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Seeking candidates who resides within assigned region, work from a home office, and be able to travel at least 70% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of sales experience
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.