Regional Sales Manager - Video at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI) is a global leader in mission-critical communications and analytics. Our technology platforms in mission-critical communications, command center software and video security & analytics, bolstered by managed & support services, make cities safer and help communities and businesses thrive. At Motorola Solutions, we are ushering in a new era in public safety and security.
Recently Motorola Solutions has expanded our Video portfolio. It is this portfolio that will house the latest and greatest technologies associated with AI-powered solutions for video security, access control and mission-critical communications.
The Regional Sales Manager - Video will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Promote and market Motorola video products and services within the assigned territory
- Support Motorola’s sales activities in the assigned territory by creating, nurturing, and responding to sales opportunities for products and services
- Support the territory leaders in establishing quarterly and annual sales objectives for the assigned territory
- Conduct sales calls, schedule local promotional work, and track sales activities with channel, end user and distributor opportunities using lead and project tracking software databases
- Source, qualify, and manage: VADs (Value Added Distributors), Integrators, and VARs (Value Added Resellers)
- 4+ years of experience in one of the following: Sales, Engineering, Video or Surveillance
- Ability to accurately forecast revenue on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Proven record of achievement in delivering sales results and developing collaborative relationships
- Strong understanding of our go-to-market strategy and sales philosophy is required
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills are required and candidates must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Proven funnel development through aggressive prospecting
- Functional understanding of Microsoft and Google Apps, especially Excel/Sheets
- Proven closing skills
- Exceptional presentation skills required
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn and demonstrate new software at a high level
- Ability to travel weekly to territory
- Knowledge of CRMs, Saleforce.com is a plus
- Past outside sales experience selling to the IT Channel is a plus
- Having an established client base in the Pacific Northwest is a plus
- Strong coaching skills required; experience in conflict management and situational leadership is a plus
- Assigned territory: Washington
- 4+ years experience in one of the following: Sales, Engineering, Video or Surveillance
Travel RequirementsOver 50%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.