Regional Sales Manager, Video at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI) is a global leader in mission-critical communications and analytics.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Our technology platforms in mission-critical communications, command center software and video security & analytics, bolstered by managed & support services, make cities safer and help communities and businesses thrive. At Motorola Solutions, we are ushering in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demands. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with an exploratory conversation.
The Regional Sales Manager, Video acts as a primary contact for all video solutions selling initiatives in the assigned territory, proactively manages their relationships and deploys sales actions and strategies in order to grow business and meet territory revenue goals.
The Regional Sales Manager, Video position reports to the Regional Sales Director.
- Prospecting new business by developing relationships with key decision-makers, understand and respond to customer needs, track and report on account activity
- Support Motorola’s video sales activities in the assigned territory by creating, nurturing, and responding to sales opportunities for products and services
- Finding and developing new markets and determining the net need with end-users through channel partners
- Support the territory leaders in establishing quarterly and annual sales objectives for the assigned territory
- Track sales activities using lead and project tracking software databases
- Collaborate with colleagues including Business Development Managers, Inside Sales, and Sales Engineering
- 5+ years of video security solutions sales experience
- 3+ years of customer-interfacing experience
- Physical security solutions experience
- Strong technical acumen and ability to speak towards our products and solutions
- Ability to accurately forecast revenue on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Proven record of achievement in delivering sales results and developing collaborative relationships
- Strong understanding of our go-to-market strategy and sales philosophy is required
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills are required, and candidates must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Proven funnel development through aggressive prospecting
- Functional understanding of Microsoft and Google Apps, especially Excel/Sheets
- Exceptional presentation skills required
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn and demonstrate new software at a high level
- Ability to travel weekly to territory (~50% of territory travel)
- Having an established client base in the assigned territory is a plus
Location & Travel Requirements:
Candidates must be based in Territory. Travel will be up to 75% of the time. This travel will be within the territory; no air travel is anticipated.
4+ years of experience in one of the following, Sales, Engineering, Video or Surveillance
Travel RequirementsOver 75%
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.