Regional Sales Manager
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters. We offer the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow.
Ranked #1 by analyst firms Gartner, Forrester and G2 Crowd, nine out of ten users choose OneSpan Sign(formerly known as eSignLive) for the best customer experience earning a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 86, in the same league as Amazon and Apple. With 600 million documents processed annually, OneSpan Sign is the most widely used e-signature solution by the leading banks, insurance carriers and government agencies globally.
Manage and grow a geographic territory (IL, MN, WI, SD, ND, IA, MO, IN) while exceeding revenue quota. With a proven track record of new customer acquisition sales success , this position requires quickly qualifying prospects and efficiently moving them through a repeatable sales process to closure. It further requires mastering an understanding of a customer’s business and approval automation needs across a broad range of vertical industry segments and the ability to manage a moderately complex sales process through qualification, justification, proposal creation and selling solutions to meet client needs. 100% customer satisfaction is a key measure of success.
Key responsibilities and duties:
Required: Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years plus of field sales experience
- Consistent track record of over achievement and new account acquisition
- Selling to both the line of business as IT as well
- SAAS experience is an asset
- Selling to financial services, Banking and/or insurance.
- Executive presence
- Requires ability to work effectively across organizational lines. As needed, the ability to gain support from multiple levels of management including executive, line of business, finance, IT and legal
- Teamwork - Ability to manage resources from multiple groups to meet client needs
- Relationship Management: Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills