Regional Sales Manager
As a Regional Sales Manager, you interact with both prospects and existing customers with an eye towards closing business and maximizing revenue. Currently the position is a mix of outbound and inbound activity with a ratio of 80/20. You will respond to inbound requests and action marketing initiatives targeted at specific verticals key to the company’s success. Expectations are to manage and grow a geographic territory while exceeding revenue quota. With a proven track record of new customer acquisition sales success, this position requires quickly qualifying prospects and efficiently moving them through a repeatable sales process to closure. It further requires mastering an understanding of a customer’s business and approval automation needs across a broad range of vertical industry segments and the ability to manage a moderately complex sales process through qualification, justification, proposal creation and selling solutions to meet client needs. 100% customer satisfaction is a key measure of success. Both a hunter and a farmer, you thrive on creating opportunities where everyone wins
Key responsibilities and duties
- Exceed annual revenue quota.
- Create and rapidly execute a territory growth plan.
- Effectively sell to the customer’s needs by rapport building, probing for needs and recommending the right solution be it standalone or integrated.
- Building net new business through prospecting, relationship building, and follow through to close sales.
- Work to identify and implement new and improved sales presentations to negotiate and overcome sales objections.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives and sales quotas, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction.
- Work within set key performance measurements defined by management team and process sales transactions using internal provisioning systems and follow set processes and procedures. Update forecast and opportunity details within Salesforce CRM.
- Responsible for additional job duties such as meeting outbound call and sales goals as assigned. This would involve follow-up with prospects as well as upsell to existing customers.
- Work with colleagues and immediate supervisions to ensure that proven sales techniques are followed and enhanced.
- Set-up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Negotiate business terms and conditions that are within OneSpan OSS guidelines and are fair to both OneSpan and our customers.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts.
- Achieve “customer intimacy” which will result in customers who are satisfied 100% of the time.
- Promote positive working relationship with all internal and external customers.
- 5 years plus of field sales experience
- Consistent track record of over achievement and new account acquisition
- Selling to both the line of business as well as IT.
- SAAS experience is an asset
- Selling to financial services, Banking and/or insurance.
- Executive presence
- Requires ability to work effectively across organizational lines. As needed, the ability to gain support from multiple levels of management including executive, line of business, finance, IT and legal
- Teamwork - Ability to manage resources from multiple groups to meet client needs
- Relationship Management: Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Educate prospects and help define solutions for their needs
- Close deals with a sense of urgency
- Manage and upsell your clients over time
- Must be able to work efficiently through change and ability to multi-task.
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast-paced, high performance, open concept team environment.
- Strong PC skills including use of CRM software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.