Regional Sales Market Manager
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for a Regional Sales Market Manager to help expand our local market team from the ground up.
This individual will leverage their leadership experience, community ties, and sales acumen to drive change within organizations in the area. They’ll not only be responsible for expansion through new client acquisition, but also for nurturing a team with both individual and collective sales goals. To manage these dual responsibilities, they’ll need to successfully balance individual contributions while providing structure and coaching for others, be highly creative, and extremely organized.
Paradox Regional Sales Market Managers Love To:
- Take ownership of the creation and expansion of our local team
- Balance acting as a player/coach, selling into key accounts
- Hire, train, and provide continuous coaching and support for a team of Junior Account Executives and Business Development Representatives
- Foster relationships and cultivate new opportunities with local businesses and community leaders
- Collaborate with the Paradox team to deliver scalable recruiting technology to our clients
- Be a beacon for Paradox, displaying our values internally and externally
Successful Regional Sales Market Managers Should Have:
- The ability to work daily in our local office
- Extensive knowledge and experience selling recruiting and HR technology solutions
- Experience leading teams, building sales processes and managing to individual and collective activities/goals
- A proven track record of success in managing BDR teams
- 5+ years experience in software sales
- Experience selling into a wide range of clients (SMB to Enterprise-level)
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan