Regional Territory Account Executive, Philadelphia - Tock (Remote) at Tock
Tock is looking for an experienced and motivated Regional Territory Account Executive to support our expansion. As a member of Tock's growing sales organization, you'll be part of a dynamic group, working with some of the world's best Chefs, accomplished entrepreneurs, and world-famous restaurant owners. You are interested in working in a startup environment and excited about the restaurant and hospitality industry.
You will build a high-quality, strategic pipeline to drive the use of Tock with customers. As a Regional Territory Account Executive, you will manage the end-to-end sales process; lead generation, solution demoing, negotiation, and hand-off to our implementation team to ensure customer success. You will report directly to the Director of Sales and be based in Philadelphia, PA.
All Squarespace and Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You'll Get To...
- Pitch Tock to replace and improve current reservation systems
- Establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation
- Exceed sales revenue goals and overall business objectives
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to contract negotiation
- Become a Tock product expert to lead online and onsite product demonstrations
- Build your territory pipeline of prospects through cold-calling, internet search, and professional networking
- Manage complex sales and develop a strategic regional plan
- Manage daily activity within Salesforce
- Work with Tock's Account Management team to ensure expectations set during the sales process are achieved during implementation
Who We're Looking For
- 5+ years selling software (SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience developing the business development strategy for a new territory
- Experience meeting sales quotas
- Past success selling during market creation phase
- Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce to manage pipeline
- Negotiation skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com .
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.