Regional Vice President of Business Development at Lumere
At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, drug and device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
What you’ll be doing:
The Regional Vice President of Business Development is responsible for leading the enterprise sales cycle and will focus on resolving hospitals and health systems greatest challenges with Lumere’s full suite of evidence-based solutions. You will partner with Inside Sales, Marketing, and core internal business leaders across Lumere to help drive the sales process after initial contact to close.
The successful candidate will be an energetic, self-starter who shares a passion for transforming the current healthcare system and a hunger to drive revenue growth through new business acquisition.
We are looking for an individual who is excited about the opportunity to grow the territory; this is a remote position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify and prioritize optimal healthcare organizations with the greatest challenges that would align with our solutions
- Navigate complex health systems and hospitals to contact healthcare executives (primarily CQO, CMO, CEO, CFO) and arrange for discussions/sales demonstrations
- Achieve individual quotas for new business, add-on business and pipeline development
- Manage a diligent follow-up process to close business with documentation in Salesforce on a weekly basis
- Closely follow industry and market trends to effectively communicate the value propositions of our solutions
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience within healthcare tech, pharma, or software sales
- Extensive experience selling in Enterprises and influencing key, C-‐Suite decision makers
- Evidence of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
- Growth company DNA - experience working in a small company environment and desire to be hands-on, detail-oriented and get into the weeds
- Has a natural empathy for what others are doing, can communicate Lumere’s value proposition in the context of an audience’s environment, and can tell the Lumere ‘story’ flawlessly
- Passionate about Lumere’s mission and value
- Ability to travel to client locations and Chicago office as necessary (approx. 50% travel)