Regional Vice President, Sales
EMX is a leading marketing technology company, leveraging a patented, end-to-end tech stack purpose-built to meet the demands of today’s digital marketplace. The company creates both open and closed-loop solutions designed to unify advertisers, platforms and publishers across digital media channels — including Advanced TV, Video, Display, Search & Social.
While recognized as an independent solutions provider for the digital media landscape, EMX also serves as the technology and programmatic division for its parent, ENGINE — a global data-driven marketing company serving advertising’s most recognized brands.
EMX is seeking a Vice President, Sales - Midwest who will serve as the lead evangelist and rain maker for this region. They will own the Midwestern United States as their territory and will inspire and lead a team of like-minded Sales professionals.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have experience managing a team in the AdTech, Publisher, DSP or SSP arenas and demonstrated success achieving revenue target goals. The ideal candidate combines a hands-on, lead from the front mindset with proven Sales expertise, an extensive network of contacts in this space and demonstrated success with applicable revenue production. They are excellent communicators, with a strategic mindset and the ability to inspire their team, manage existing client accounts and win new business.
Ultimately, the ideal candidate for this role will own the responsibility of meeting and exceeding set revenue targets, grow client business and hire, train and retain top tier talent.
- Work with Leadership to identify and Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Create internal sales plans
- Support the CSO and CRO with all sales operations initiatives
- Evaluate and report on all sales performance metrics for all team members
- Review the annual team budget and create a plan to maximize this ROI from this resource
- Deliver reports on regional sales results to executive leadership
- Present results to client accounts
- Act as an industry ambassador and spokesperson when the opportunity arises
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Discover opportunities for growth with existing accounts
- Land New Business
- Suggest new ideas about products/services to client accounts as well as to Sales and Executive Leadership
- Follow the evolution of trends and events to best leverage ideal ROI for client accounts
- Proven success as a Regional Sales Vice President or Senior Director within the AdTech or Programmatic Sales space is a MUST
- Ability to analyze and derive meaningful courses of action from industry and company sales statistics
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a sales team with both in-house and remote reports
- Familiar with Salesforce.com, Winmo, Mediaradar, Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
We, ENGINE, are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to promote an organizational environment that values diversity and fosters growth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis prohibited by law.