Regional VP of Sales- LATAM at ActiveCampaign
What your day could consist of:
- Play a lead role in building out ActiveCampaign’s presence in LATAM as the leading customer experience provider across all sizes of businesses.
- Own new business revenue as well as have accountability for total revenue in the LATAM region, that includes self-service, upsell and churn.
- Maintain a strong regional and team culture that is consistent with ActiveCampaign values and best practices.
- Advocate for the region and the regional team while maintaining a global perspective.
- Work with global functional leaders to ensure regional operational matters are efficient and effectively scaling.
- Lead and coach the revenue teams to ensure success in meeting and exceeding revenue targets and objectives for the LATAM team.
- Utilize data and trends to inform and direct strategies and processes that continuously improve overall performance and drive to action.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Partnership teams to identify and optimize new business opportunities.
- Act as a proactive and leader for ActiveCampaign in the SaaS and broader tech community throughout the LATAM region.
- Proactively contribute to AC leadership as a thought leader in the industry, especially for the LATAM region.
- Work collaboratively with other sales leaders to ensure consistent sales processes, approaches and playbooks.
- Build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses.
- Bring regional and local knowledge of the industry, competitors and industry intel to the rest of the organization.
- Advocate for product and engineering changes or advancements that would enable revenue opportunities.
- Maintain and facilitate ongoing education and involvement in the industry.
- Work effectively with the PR teams on brand awareness and employer branding throughout the region.
What is needed:
- You have held a senior sales or revenue-generating role in LATAM within a fast-growing US-based SaaS company
- Trilingual: Spanish, English & Portuguese highly preferred
- You have had operational experience leading or collaborating across Customer Success, Product Support and Regional Marketing
- You understand how to work within an incredibly fast-scaling business and have the energy and passion associated with that
- You have a global view, with deep experience within key markets in the LATAM region
- You have a clear passion for the customer, especially SMB
- You are a charismatic and inspiring leader that people want to follow
- Experience recruiting and developing large teams of individual contributors, managers and directors from a variety of cultural and language backgrounds
- Deep knowledge of international go-to-market and business localization best practices.