Relationship Manager - 3rd Party Administrator (Mid-west Territory) at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
The Relationship Manager is a professional level position that requires the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
This role is responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with Mutual Fund Administrators (TPAs), ensuring client satisfaction through implementation of multi-year strategies, periodic client meetings and discussions covering service levels, system utilization, client retention, product offerings, economics, and KPIs.
Relationship Managers are viewed as trusted advisors and we work with our clients to continually assess the rapidly changing business environment to provide expertise and guidance so our TPA clients can focus on growing their assets under administration.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of five years of related relationship management or Fund Administration experience; possess strong verbal and written communications skills, knowledge of the mutual fund servicing industry and competitive environment.
- Partners closely with sales and will participate in sales presentations
- Conduct monthly client risk assessments measuring client satisfaction levels for each product offered by DFIN.
- Proactively make recommendations to clients to maintain and increase service levels offered by DFIN.
- Maximizing client retention and expanding DFINs' product development and services.
- Research client's products and existing services to identify sales opportunities. Coordinate interdepartmental meetings to facilitate open communication among internal personnel to effectively develop strategies and solutions to meet clients' requests.
- Partner with the client in creating a multi year vision and strategy
- 5 or more years of related relationship management or fund administration experience
- B.A or B.S degree with a concentration in accounting or finance strongly preferred, will consider equivalent related retirement industry experience (advance degrees or CPA or CFA designations are a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of the financial services industry and an understanding of operations, legal or accounting principles which impacts the mutual fund industry
- Ability to build strong working relationships by promptly responding to client inquiries and understanding clients' priorities while working to ensure ongoing client satisfaction
- Demonstrated effective work habits and organizational skills of prioritizing and planning, with the ability to handle multiple tasks while adapting to changing client priorities
- Well-developed ability to produce high-quality work that is accurate and thorough with attention to detail
- Proven team-oriented skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and consultative selling skills
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Must be able to work independently and be a team player
- Proven organizational skills and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in a clear, concise, and articulate manner
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. #TalentknowsTalent