ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are seeking a Renewals Sales Operations Senior Manager to join the Digital GTM Ops team and help build out analytics and operations capability to support the Global Renewals Sales Team.
The ideal candidate must have a “can do” attitude and be flexible and adaptable, as well as being able to dive deep into the details and partner and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. A proactive, self-starter that takes responsibility to develop, own, and drive key processes on behalf of supporting the business. Prior experience in people management required
What you get to do in this role:
- Business partner to the fast-growing Global Renewals Sales Organization
- Provide business partners with actionable insights into business drivers, financial performance and risks in the form of regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Lead annual sales planning, including quota setting and influencing compensation plan design
- Work on renewal sales forecast and tracking deals for quarterly projections.
- Develop and evolve key performance metrics to help drive sales productivity
- Drive operational excellence that helps Renewal Sales team achieve sales goals
- Identify and drive process and reporting enhancements
- Prepare presentation package for Quarterly Business Review and other leadership meetings
- Familiarity with sales hierarchies and territory mapping
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales finance and operations
- Business Strategy, reporting and analytics experience
- 8 to 10 years of Finance / Sales Finance / Sales Operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting; MBA preferred
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Previous CRM with opportunity management experience preferred
- Program Management skills to run projects and initiatives
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel along with Anaplan. Tableau/SQL a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.