ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Role Excellence Enablement Lead - Sales
Location: Remote Bay Area, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
As an integral member of ServiceNow’s Global Sales Enablement team, the Senior Manager of Role Excellence Enablement for Sales Specialists is responsible for leading and driving the management and continuous improvement of training and enablement for ServiceNow’s Solution Sales teams.
The Sales Specialist Role Excellence Program is focused on building role-based enablement for Sales Specialists through the use of Enablement Program Management, Curriculum Design and Learning Experience. This position will drive enablement programs to increase capabilities and build role-specific skills.
The Senior Manager Role Excellence Enablement, Sales Specialists will align all programs to these four core pillars:
- Enablement architecture is based on a business outcome, the customer’s experience and the future-state profile of a role.
- Deliverables are prioritized based on ServiceNow’s sales strategy, current industry data and competitive intelligence and are tailored and customized to each sales persona.
- Learning is experiential and sequenced based on how people learn.
- Programming is predictable, planned, consistent, trackable and measured to an agreed-upon standard.
What you get to do in this role
- Work with key stakeholders at the management/executive level to assess and understand skills and enablement needs, define options, and translate them into actionable and measurable program objectives and goals.
- Gather industry trends and competitive intelligence and transform that data into digestible learning programs, field ready assets, toolkits and enablement for field readiness programming.
- Prioritize what each sales role needs to know and convert those needs into enablement programs that achieve measurable success.
- Be aware of and align enablement to the shifts in ServiceNow’s strategy as well as external shifts e.g. industry and competition and what’s required to adapt to those changes and challenges.
- Invite and collaborate closely with subject matter and role experts to contribute their knowledge, frameworks and existing content to prioritized topics in the enablement architecture for each role.
- Provide thought leadership and innovation to deliver enablement and programs in new and unique ways to improve time to market, learner time to productivity, and deliver customer scenario-based learning and assessments.
- Represent the requirements and needs of field organizations while Influencing the direction of training activities, content and assessments
- Drive the successful execution of initiatives to ensure milestones and objectives are met while ensuring quality
- Deliver effective program communications that inform, influence and drive adoption and championship of programs and deliverables
- Develop and manage a detailed project or program plan that considers all requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with the defined objectives
- Effectively manage risk, partnering with colleagues to ensure the right decisions are made at the right time, appropriate communication occurs, and plans are intelligently adjusted to reflect necessary fluctuations in goals and requirements.
- Leverage change management best practices to ensure the successful adoption of strategic initiatives.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is flexible and comfortable with changing priorities, is able to distill large amounts of information into simple concepts and can build effective working relationships cross-functionally.
They will have a strong sales background, with experience in enablement, sales development and previous experience in assessing the needs of a go-to-market business to deliver meaningful enablement programs. Experience in an enterprise level software consulting or sales role and/or deep knowledge of the end-to-end sales lifecycle is essential.
- 5+ years as in a sales role - preferably in complex software selling environments:
- 3+ years in sales enablement
- Strong communication, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentations skills and ability to garner support for new ideas and initiatives.
- Proven success scoping, designing and implementing strategic enablement programs.
- Ability to identify and resolve roadblocks through strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to establish and build close working relationships. Strong personal credibility and influencing skills. Team-oriented planner and decision-maker.
- Sales enablement curriculum development expertise; deep knowledge of adults learning principles and end-to-end process to develop and deliver enablement via multiple deployment methods
- Ability to work collaboratively, and act in a lead role as a subject matter expert, within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and leveraging tools of the trade, such as new training methods and practices
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.