SaaS Account Executive - Client Partnerships, Publisher Solutions (Remote Optional)
WHO WE ARE
Basis Technologies delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Basis Technologies is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Basis Technologies' Publisher Solutions team works with media companies, both traditional and online-only, to create new revenue streams by building out agency-services. They will develop and grow Basis Technologies' footprint with new and existing media companies to selling through Basis Technologies' technology and services offerings. This role's internal title is Client Lead.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This position is an individual contributor role on the Publisher Solutions team. You will be primarily responsible for hitting and exceeding quarterly revenue goals, working collaboratively with your counterparts and establishing strong client relationships. You will contribute by:
- Developing a strong understanding of Basis Technologies' technology and media solutions, and take a tech first approach in helping media companies grow their business
- Growing platform spend to meet and exceed individual and regional sales goals
- Identifying additional revenue opportunities with existing clients while continuously prospecting new business
- Working collaboratively with cross functional teams, including Basis Technologies' Media Services, Marketing, and Product teams, to drive revenue growth with new and existing clients
- Providing ongoing client management to media companies including quarterly business reviews, proactive media packaging of publisher opportunities, and client entertainment
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years in sales or business development in the digital industry; experience at ad agencies, publishers, ad networks/sales houses, SSPs, DSPs, and ad exchanges preferred
- Established relationships with media companies and companies with automated buying platforms
- Experience selling online advertising; knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends, and buying technologies is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong quantitative aptitude including proficiency in excel and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Driven and goal-oriented with the ability to contribute to a highly collaborative team environment
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to stay highly organized, optimistic, and coachable through quickly changing situations
- CRM experience (Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH BASIS TECHNOLOGIES
We take care of our people and believe that our success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.