Sales Account Executive (Oakbrook Terrace, IL HQ) at Infutor Data Solutions
Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
We are growing again! Join us as part of our Sales Team in the next phase of Infutor's unprecedented growth.
The Sales Executive is responsible for developing sales strategies to meet sales targets. Sales Executives use their initiative to build business by identifying prospects, analyzing sales options, recommending product solutions, and maintaining relationships with clients. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
We hire a variety of experience for this role; however generally require 5+ years of proven sales experience.
We are hiring for this role at both our Oakbrook Terrace HQ Office, and our new downtown Chicago Office.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Consultative Selling — Earn the role of trusted advisor by demonstrating a thorough understanding of Infutor’s solutions and matching these solutions to client needs. Maintain knowledge and awareness of key industry trends and best practices. Provide guidance to internal teams that work with you to develop and implement effective solutions (across authentication, risk, scoring, analytic, and marketing areas). Demonstrate familiarity and comfort with executive selling situations. Be comfortable with ROI and value sales models.
- Sales Planning — Responsible for thoroughly understanding business challenges facing the companies in your territory. Develop a sales plan for the assigned territory and individual Account Plans. Leverage and include team members in sales and account planning efforts. Collaborate with internal marketing, analytics and technology teams to communicate requirements and opportunities for this channel and targeted accounts.
- Sales Growth — Have personal accountability for identifying and closing new revenue opportunities and meeting revenue expectations. Be responsible for providing accurate forecasting and financial information as required. Effectively coordinate internal resources to support solution design, proposal development, pricing, contract negotiations, and implementation of solutions. Document your activity using Salesforce.com and internal sales tools.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-12 years of experience selling information services, marketing analytics, scoring and verification services across various verticals
- Proven track record in sales, especially with SaaS, Enterprise, or other complex, analytic, information-based solutions
- Self-motivated to establish new relationships, prospect for new opportunities, close deals
- Ability to drive personal results in a collaborative, team selling environment
- Experience in managing strategic business relationships with customers at all levels of management extending to the VP and C-levels
- Strong consultative sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; articulate and persuasive presence and speaking experience required
- An understanding of how various industries utilize risk and marketing data, analytics and fraud prevention solutions.
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
- Willingness to travel
- PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Sales verticals include; Financial Services, Retail, Digital Marketing & various data service providers/companies
Very competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks
Our total rewards package is competitive and offers a wide range of options, including tools and resources that help employees live their best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results they deliver. Our benefit programs and services help employees attain their future retirement savings and career goals, as well as help to meet their everyday needs today.
Our benefits are subject to change, and offered to Full-Time, Permanent Employees.
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Program / Sales Incentive Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- A variety of medical and prescription drug insurance plan options available through our provider, BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois, including a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plan, two Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans, and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Dental (Principal) and Vision (VSP) insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Healthcare and Dependent Care through WageWorks. A Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) is available when you choose the HDHP.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan that allows participants to have the choice of Roth or pre-taxed contributions automatically deducted from your pay.
- Voluntary Benefits:
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Commuter Spending Account
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company sponsored office parties, events and much more!