Sales Account Executive at Infutor Data Solutions
About the job
Infutor Data Solutions is the expert in Consumer Identity Management and Identity Resolution, offering award-winning solutions to a variety of brands and martech firms. These world-class data solutions enable businesses to most accurately identify key consumer information, powering them to make critical, strategic business decisions. We do this through access to the most comprehensive and accurate data, provided through powerful and flexible technology, giving businesses extensive insight into the core of their business. Infutor's data solutions drive essential business functions in identity verification, fraud and risk, marketing, analytics, multi-media, and compliance applications.
Our company of rapidly-growing data, technology and analytics leaders is looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our team that has recently been recognized as:
- Crain’s Best Places to Work Company
- Crain’s Best-Paying Company
- BuiltIn Best Places to Work
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the US
- AdWeek Top 20 Fastest Growing Solution Providers
- Martech Breakthrough Award Winner for Best Contact Database Solution
Are you inquisitive? Like solving problems? At Infutor, our Sales Executives are responsible for using their initiative to identify prospects, analyzing sales options, recommending product solutions, and maintaining relationships with clients. Our growing team works collaboratively and likes having fun together. This position reports to the VP, Sales but you will work with all levels across the organization; everyone is willing to help you to be successful!
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- You’ll prospect to generate new business relationships and qualify new leads.
- Research prospects, qualifying that Infutor can provide value to the client.
- Manage multiple opportunities in the sales pipeline, building rapport as the primary contact.
- Lead presentations and consultative discovery sessions that demonstrate how our products and solutions are essential and cost-effective.
- Plan strategically. You’ll develop a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently deliver your quota, manage to key pipeline metrics, and provide reliable forecasting.
- Communicate with transparency. You’ll regularly update the sales team on your overall sales process, key learnings, as well as the status of discrete opportunities.
- Partner with internal resources. You will work closely with marketing, Customer Success Managers, Sales Development reps, product team, solutions engineers, and other team members.
- Responsible for developing at least 60% of one’s own leads
- You’ll receive great training; if you are inquisitive and driven, Infutor is a great place to work and be successful!
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred: 3 years experience selling data, such as information services, marketing analytics, scoring and verification services across various verticals.
- Proven track record in sales, especially with SaaS, Enterprise, or other complex, analytic, information-based solutions
- Self-motivated to establish new relationships, prospect for new opportunities, close deals
- Ability to drive personal results in a collaborative, team selling environment
- Experience in managing strategic business relationships with customers at all levels of management extending to the VP and C-levels
- Strong consultative sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; articulate and persuasive presence and speaking experience required
- Sales verticals include; Financial Services, Retail, Digital Marketing, CPG, Ad tech & various data service providers/companies
- Experience in startup sales environment
Benefits and Perks
- Sales Incentive Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision through BCBS and Principal
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits:
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave
- Flexible work environment
- Company sponsored office parties, events and much more!