Sales Account Manager - Chicago, IL
We are looking for highly motivated inside sales professionals who are eager to drive sales of our proprietary cyber security software platform.
You’ll work with the best, sell the very best product in the cyber security industry, spend every day in a great office environment, and earn an unparalleled professional work experience at a growing technology organization that is dominating the market. Your successes will be rewarded with extremely competitive sales commissions and professional career advancement opportunities.
You’re right for this role if you:
- Are looking for a full-time position in a thriving Chicago west-loop office location.
- Want a competitive base salary
- Want a commission plan that motivates and inspires you to be your best.
- Want to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in Chicago.
- Like a great benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) and great perks.
- Thrive on commission payouts and like career advancement opportunities.
- Want to work in a fun and growing office environment with free snacks and catered lunches.
Here’s Some Of The Skills We’re Looking For:
- At least 2 years of software sales experience.
- An accomplished track record of selling software into IT organizations.
- Salesforce experience.
- Web-conference demo experience.
- A track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Cyber security experience preferred.
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches, fitness subsidy.