Sales Account Manager
We are seeking talented, money motivated individuals who are looking to build upon a career in sales. Our B2B inside sales professionals are responsible for selling a diversified range of web based solutions to companies. Our solutions solve real world business problems for our customers; allowing them to comply with regulations that are historically mundane and heavily paper-based. As a VelocityEHS Sales Account Manager you will take a consultative selling approach to understanding the customer’s needs and then guiding the customer to the appropriate VelocityEHS solution. The ideal candidate will possess intellect, enthusiasm, great people skills, a willingness to learn and an ability to articulate a value proposition.
We understand the hidden potential of entry level people who are looking for a chance to prove themselves. We use a team approach, combined with one-on-one education to bring out the best in people. A technical sales background is not a prerequisite; we will train the right person.
Our Values are to champion customer success, build open & honest relationships, choose simple, be humble and make a difference. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and feel you can embrace our values, check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Daily Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Meeting and exceeding individual sales quota goals
- Calling current customers within an assigned territory and exploring additional avenues for increases revenue opportunities.
- Conduct tailored, web-based presentations over the phone to present additional solutions to our customers
- Driving revenue by effectively addressing the customers’ business need, offering appropriate value proposition solutions, creating urgency, and closing accounts over the phone
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota
- Thinking strategically to create and deliver product and pricing solutions that provide value to clients’ bottom line
- Becoming a subject matter expert by acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources
Basic Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years Chemical Management Sales experience at VelocityEHS or related company in EHS space
- Experience maintaining a high level of activity while managing multiple competing priorities
- Experience working effectively and accurately in a results-driven, fast paced environment
- Professional communication style; written, verbal, non-verbal
- Experience motivating self while working independently; can also be an effective team member
- Demonstrated ability to make rational and effective decisions
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Consultative sales experience and ability to articulate a total cost ROI based value proposition
- Experience with new business development
- Cold calling experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability
- Ability to effectively present to an individual and group
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion
and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, generous PTO and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.