Sales Administrative Assistant at Paylocity
The Sales Administrative Assistant role is essential to the company’s sales organization. While active in this role it is vital to share our passion for technology and sales strategy while searching for new and dynamic ways to develop upon our sales paperwork process. The Sales Administrative Assistant is responsible for managing all new client set-ups received from the sales team in online paperwork and internal tracking system: verifying all the orders are complete and accurate and working with the sales team to ensure they retrieve all the necessary information from our new clients. You will work closely and cohesively with Paylocity’s sales force coordinating with all departments and key players who will be impacted by the products/services clients will be receiving. You will be joining a very ambitious and competitive sales force comprised of inside and outside sales representatives and managers. The Sales Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing the sales team, Sales Managers and VP of Sales high-level administrative support.
- Support sales team in online paperwork processing by reviewing submitted contracts for missing or incomplete information and documentation.
- Develop relationships with the outside sales force and internal partners to ensure the necessary level of support is being met.
- Act as an intermediary between your sales reps and other departments to ensure a client has a smooth implementation with Paylocity.
- Exemplify department and company culture by engaging in Paylocity’s company values and working as a team player within and outside of the sales department.
- Partnering with sales reps in troubleshooting and training on the client paperwork portal.
- Provide minimal guidance on use of our quoting tool.
- Mentor and train new team members
- Provide general administrative support for large team of sales reps including answer calls, emails and inquiries.
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years of previous work experience in an Administrative or Customer Service role.
- Basic computer skills, and experience with Sales Force, CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite a plus.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to follow-through
- Excellent communication and listening skills. Professional when presenting to a group or individual.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once effectively.
- Capable of working with a diverse multifaceted group by adding your own perspective and respecting others in team and one on one discussions.
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing objectives
- Passionate about self-development and process improvement