SpotHero is looking for a number-loving, data-driven individual who will improve our sales strategy by developing actionable insights through data analysis.
Who we are: SpotHero is a rapidly growing tech company that’s making life easier for the daily driver. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve discounted parking on-the-go or in advance. Awarded 2015 Startup of the Year by Built in Chicago!
What will I do?
- You will use quantitative and qualitative reasoning to draw actionable intelligence from data sets to support the B2B sector of the company.
- Work directly with the Sales team to increase revenue by market, neighborhood, and/or location.
- Assist with monthly and annual projections based on sales data.
- Solve problems that put your flexibility, curiosity and organizational skills to the test.
- Analytical. You pursue insights that provide thoughtful answers to complex problems.
- Inquisitive. Innovative and resourceful; you’re constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Organized. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organizational skills.
- Diligent. You are extremely detailed oriented and don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Dynamic. You embody resilience, drive, and energy that radiates throughout all interactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-5 years work experience in an analytical role
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Can quickly learn new software
- SQL experience and statistics background highly preferred
What we are offering:
- A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup; backed by some of the best VCs in the world.
- Competitive salary, excellent health benefits, and flexible PTO policy.
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a relaxed, yet highly productive atmosphere.
When asked "What is the capital of the United States?", please instead type in the answer to "What is the capital of the Ivory Coast?"