The Sales and Marketing Operations Analyst will work to support the Affinitiv sales and marketing organizations in a multi-faceted role. This team member will be responsible for supporting the flow of leads and materials from the Marketing organization to the Sales teams, delivering Salesforce reporting and support, and assisting the Sales Operations team in reviewing data quality funneling into Salesforce and related tools and developing sales processes to help grow revenue. This role will report to the Director of Sales Operations and Enablement, under the direction of the VP of Revenue Operations.
- Support lead delivery process from Marketing to Sales.
- Administer Salesforce support to inside and outside sales executives.
- Create and maintain Salesforce reporting, both ad hoc requests and ongoing reporting to support consistent adoption of new processes.
- Assist with management of Salesforce Support queue and maintain FAQ documentation.
- Maintain Salesforce data quality with clean-up, de-duping exercises.
- Craft best practice documentation, onboarding materials, and Salesforce documentation to support Sales Enablement efforts.
- Manage our Sales collateral knowledge house in Salesforce- a meaningful and practical knowledge base for sales teams to reference collateral, product feedback, and internal process documentation.
- Work closely with Revenue Operations, Marketing and Sales leaders on team development initiatives - such as Sales Methodology, new product adoption, etc.
- Support HubSpot, Salesforce and sales tools administrative needs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of sales support or operations/CRM role
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience (expert power user/Salesforce Administrator)
- 2+ years of marketing automation tool experience (HubSpot preferred)
- Detail-oriented and data driven mindset to apply measurements to strategy
- Result-focused, self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint- familiar with functions, formulas, etc.
- Salesforce CPQ experience is a bonus.
- Start-up/entrepreneurial experience a plus.
- Passion for process and organization.