Sales Assistant to the CEO at MoLo Solutions
Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees two years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago, MoLo is not your run-of-the-mill, cubicle city. You can find our CEO, President and founders sitting on the floor with the rest of the team. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
The Sales Assistant to the CEO will assist the CEO with respect to all sales-related activities, with a focus on lead generation. This role is responsible for all aspects of the pursuit from initially researching the lead to participating in sales calls/meetings. Prior to providing a lead, the Sales Assistant will thoroughly research each potential customer and provide as much intel regarding the best way to approach the opportunity. The Sales Assistant will also be responsible for building all new accounts into the CRM and updating them accordingly. The Sales Assistant will be expected to provide the most effective strategy for prospecting and their involvement will only end once an account has been landed or the pursuit is stopped.
The Sales Assistant to the CEO will also be responsible for notating and developing training documents and standard operating procedures (SOPs) as they pertain to lead generation and sales strategy. They will collaborate with leadership to develop a MoLo Freight Sales Guide which will require additional research including, but not limited to, reading sales books and documenting sales skills as observed from working with the CEO and other experienced sellers and managers.
The Sales Assistant to the CEO has an opportunity to earn additional compensation based on leads converted to MoLo Solutions’ customers.
- Provide a minimum of 15, thoroughly researched, leads per day
- Attend sales calls/meetings and document conversations
- Manage the CEO’s sales calendar and shared customer inbox
- Build and maintain customer accounts in the CRM
- Track solicitation attempts, including day/time
- Develop effective prospecting strategies based on lead research
- Document best practices, SOPs, and training materials
- Collaborate with the CEO, sellers, and managers to write the MoLo Freight Sales Guide
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Innovative career development program
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match
What we’re looking for:
- Highly motivated, sales driven individual
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong listening and note-taking skills
- Proven critical thinking skills and creativity
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Affinity for reading
- Strong research skills
- High attention to detail and organizational skills