Sales Assistant at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Who is GR?
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We’re technology driven, have tons of energy and we love what we do – great people and great products alongside our impeccable customer service (83 NPS, unheard of!). The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- An in-house café offering breakfast, lunch and a late afternoon healthy snack. We subsidize all meals so you’ll never pay full price.
- Access to the office gym for only $20 a year – no really - the whole year. Oh and for a puny fee you can take yoga, cross fit or boxing - we like our folks happy and healthy.
- A 5,000 square foot rooftop deck that’s available to everyone all day and all evening with wifi, two bars, music, grills, fun umbrellas and fire pits – provided it’s not covered in snow.
- Holiday parties? We got’em!! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employees), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc. Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating.
- A FREE on-site nurse. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all? 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage (yup, dental and vision too), short-term disability, life insurance, and even legal assistance (for a small monthly fee)…and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
What's the Role?
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Sales Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Keep V.P. organized: answer phone calls, take messages, create calendar invites for meetings/closings/ etc. file and store emails.
- Create preapproval letters after loan officer qualification.
- Pipeline Inspection: Daily assessment of team turn times to minimize lock expirations, missed contingency and scheduled close times.
- Change/extend loans and request pricing expectations as needed or requested.
- Track/approve HUD’s to borrowers (Review charges, verify borrower understands their funds for closing must come from approved accounts, etc).
- Send thank you notes on a monthly basis to clients we closed with that month.
- Self-directed with a strong desire to learn and be a member of an innovative winning team
- Excellent disposition, mindset and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking
- Inherent love of and desire to serve clients and create something unique and fantastic
- Commitment to integrity and customer service
- Exceptional communication skills with desire to help build relationships with Borrowers and Realtors
- Technology savvy- proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite. Ability to learn new systems quickly
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.