About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
The Sales Automation Manager role is a great opportunity to leverage your automation and operational skills to make an impact across our entire sales team. You’ll be on the front lines of building Grubhub’s sales infrastructure to ensure excellence and consistency across the sales team. You’ll need to understand automation tools including Call AI (i.e. Gong.AI), sales enablement tools (High Velocity Sales, Salesforce Maps, Inbox, and Outreach), and commission tool (perfromio). Additionally, this position will need a strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Implementation - work with cross functional teams and external vendors to launch and implement automation tools and products as needed. Own the process and ensure consistency across the organization.
- Optimization - understand feedback from users and metrics to improve performance and efficiency of our tools. Identify areas of opportunity and put plans in place to maximize the impact of our toolset.
- Measurement - ensure automation is contributing to overall productivity of the users teams. Establish consistent metrics across the team that identify key trends in the business which can be acted upon.
- Project Generation - Identify potential projects that will address impediments or allow the team to capitalize on unrealized opportunities.
- Salesforce.com - Work with salesforce developers to optimize use of Salesforce.com and integrate into tools as needed. Ensure proper setup, process flows and rep compliance in place.
- Partner with cross functional teams to identify and develop product scale roadmaps, go to market strategies and expansion plans.
What You Bring to the Table
- Strong analytical skills to dissect problems and come up with decisive action plans.
- Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment to plan to achieve goals.
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skills
- Persuasive with demonstrated history of success
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is great
- Knowledge of a sales organization
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5+ years experience in sales automations and related.
- People leadership skills are ideal
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.