Sales Coordinator at Neighborhoods.com
Neighborhoods.com and 55places.com are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to provide administrative and operational support remotely to our Regional Sales Director and Partner Agents.
The ideal candidate is a natural customer advocate, eager to be helpful and knowledgeable on our products, and comfortable with constantly evolving processes.
If you are a quick learner with an aptitude for technology and a strong desire to grow your career within the booming real estate industry, do not hesitate to apply today!
What you'll be doing as our Sales Coordinator:
Partner Agent Recruiting & Onboarding:
- Support the Regional Sales Director with recruiting efforts, including but not limited to calls to potential recruits, responding to applications, and maintaining the Market Needs List.
- Own the complete Partner Agent Onboarding and Offboarding process.
- Manage all Partner Agent contracts & agreements.
Partner Agent Communications:
- Provide primary support, training, and troubleshooting to Partner Agents on all company-provided tools, websites, and systems.
- Create and distribute agent newsletters, Salesforce alerts, email announcements, and social media posts.
- Manage all profile information for Partner Agents across our websites and other internal systems.
- Coordinate and schedule monthly webinars with Regional Sales Director.
Sales Department Support:
- Create, update, and maintain sales reports and relevant databases.
- Review current agent process adoption and report to Regional Sales Director.
- Manage all agent schedule assignments and vacation requests.
- Review and audit sales and closings.
- Act as unlicensed assistant to Regional Sales Director in brokerage states.
We think you could be successful if you:
- Enjoy working in a team environment that includes remote team members
- Are detail-oriented
- Are internally motivated and have a growth mindset
Basic requirements to do the job:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 1-3 years of equivalent experience
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), CRM, and email skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- New Jersey residency
Bonus points if you have:
- A basic understanding of the real estate industry
- Experience in sales or recruiting
- Salesforce experience
- The standards: insurance, FSA, 401k with match, and flexible PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Volunteer and charity opportunities.
- Transparent and approachable leadership and management.
- Help make a difference in the lives of homeowners across the country.
Neighborhoods.com is an equal opportunity employer of people from different backgrounds, ethnicities, races, colors, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and ages. We strive to foster an inclusive environment that is comfortable for everyone. We will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.
We encourage candidates from marginalized and/or underrepresented communities to apply, as we value the unique insight and experiences you bring to the table. Like many companies, we still have work to do to create the diverse and equitable workplace we aspire to. Still, we are actively working toward this goal through policies and training that foster a workplace where everyone has the same opportunities to contribute and be successful. If you have any questions about whether or not you should apply and/or whether your work experience matches a particular requirement, please reach out to us at [email protected]
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.