Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator. Is it you?
The Sales Coordinator will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and support the regional vice president team, the strategic team, and solutions consultants team as a knowledge management concierge and go-to resource.
Here’s what a Sales Coordinator does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Manage RFPs and RFIs process working with the Solutions Consultants to obtain or create relevant content. Copy, edit, and proofread for accuracy.
- Coordinate content library and collateral updates for Sales team in partnership with Marketing and Product departments.
- In partnership with other organizations, assist in creation of sales training programs spanning new hire onboarding, sales accreditation programs, and online curriculums.
- Assist with primary and secondary research to drive market / competitive insights.
- Record-keeping (notes and spreadsheets) during meetings for vendor management, content management and additional sales workstreams as assigned; draft and maintain corresponding project plans.
- Assist with CRM database entry and reporting.
- Administrative tasks as needed (meeting and event scheduling/coordination, team assistance with technology, proposal printing and shipping, deliverable coordination, and others as assigned.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and sales events.
- Other duties as assigned by management or required by the organization.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years of related experience in a support role for client-facing personnel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with research and data analysis (vlookups, pivot tables).
- Previous project coordination experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently in an agile, open-office environment.
- Able to apply self-directed learning to achieve end goals.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- And we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.