Sales Coordinator at OneSpan
OneSpan is looking for a "Sales Coordinator" to join our team in Mexico. The role is a combination of commercial and administrative tasks. It is an extension and support to the activities done by the field sales that are located in South America
The "Sales Coordinator” will support the Regional Sales Managers with pre- and post-sales activities.Scope of duties
- Tele-sales activities towards existing and new accounts in different verticals (banks, insurance, health, retail, etc.)
- May generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads
- Manages small accounts
- Handles incoming requests or leads over the phone (upselling/cross-selling)
- Trains partners and clients on new products and solutions
- Participation in sales events (seminars, webinars, events...)
- Provides assistance on maintenance & support renewals. Also follows up on tenders, contracts, orders, pricing, training, and deliveries
- Provides content and prepares RFIs, RFPs, and customer documentation
- Coordinates forecast and reporting
- Updates CRM & Salesforce content
- Gives after sales support (logistics, follow-up, etc.)
- You have a Bachelor degree with 3 to 5 years of experience as an Inside Sales, Tele-Sales or as a Commercial Sales Representative.
- You are a communicative, well-organized and flexible team player.
- You are customer and sales oriented with a positive “can do” attitude and commercial drive.
- You are stress resistant and you are able to shift easily between different tasks.
- You are willing to travel occasionally
- You are Spanish mother tongue and you are fluent in Portuguese and English.