Sales Development Manager (Chicago) at HealthJoy
Why our work matters
The healthcare industry is notoriously difficult to navigate. One third of the over $3 trillion spent on healthcare annually results from this complexity, and more than half of Americans don’t get care because of the price tag. Our mission is to simplify the benefits experience in a way that provides access to better care at a lower cost.
Since 2014, HealthJoy has been committed to revolutionizing the way people access healthcare. Through an easy to use app that brings together healthcare information and on-demand help, we enable people to be more informed and confident when making decisions about their healthcare. It’s no small feat, but our work makes a significant difference in people’s lives.
Our team has compassion and energy for the problems we are solving. We hold ourselves accountable and deliver on ambitious, meaningful goals. Putting egos aside, we commit to doing what it takes to bring positive changes to our users. Everyone plays a role.
Together we are building the future of healthcare. Join us!
The HealthJoy sales team is at the forefront of scaling our business and our Sales team is as entrepreneurial as they come.
You will have ownership of an untapped channel of business; targeting large, enterprise clients. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves; creating the foundation of this sales channel and driving significant growth for the business.
We are looking for a leader to develop a culture of high performance on the Enterprise team and set the strategic plan for achieving success.
Reporting into the Director of Sales Operations, you’ll be an integral part of our Sales management team and provide continuous and constructive coaching for our SDRs, as well as assisting in training and onboarding of new Sales team members.
We're looking for someone with a track record of driving results with no ego, accountability and open-mind.
What You'll Do
- Lead the SDR team on objectives and performance achievement
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach SDRs
- Monitor lead processes and metrics
- Ensure the effective use of systems in cooperation with the Marketing team
- Continually evaluate the sales development tech stack and onboard new vendors where necessary
- Compile weekly/monthly/quarterly team reports
- Actively work to improve the outreach cadence
- Develop SDRs to prepare them for growth into other roles throughout the organization
- 3+ years of experience as a Team Lead or SDR Manager
- Metrics oriented in planning and speaking to team performance
- Experience in startup environments
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce and Outreach
- You have a deep understanding of GTM marketing and sales tools (ie. Pardot,Outreach, ZoomInfo)
- Passionate about training and developing your team’s skills and careers
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution + dental and vision
- HSA with annual company contribution
- Stock options
- Pre-Taxed Transit
- Flexible PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Access to the HealthJoy app
- Quarterly volunteer events
- Weekly Instacart orders and catered lunches every Friday
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.