Sales Development Manager at HealthJoy
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you! Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized, and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity.
Our industry-leading technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money. Since the start of the pandemic, we’ve created a COVID-19 resource center, helped members find testing and care, and made it even simpler to get telemedicine and mental health support to employees.
HealthJoy experienced explosive growth in 2020: we raised $30M in Series C funding, earned awards for Talent Culture’s Best HR Technology Leaders and Built-In Chicago’s Best Places to Work, added 55+ key team members despite going totally remote, and so much more. This year, we continue down that path of high growth and high impact.Your impact.
The HealthJoy sales team is at the forefront of scaling our business, and our Sales Development team is as entrepreneurial as they come.
You will have ownership of an untapped channel of business, targeting 500-5,000 employee-sized clients. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves, creating the foundation of this sales channel and driving significant business growth.
We are looking for a leader to develop a high-performance culture on the sales development team and set the strategic plan for achieving success.
Reporting into the CMO and ultimately our SVP, you’ll be an integral part of our Sales Development team and provide continuous and constructive coaching for our growing SDR team and assist in training and onboarding of new Sales Development team members.
We're looking for someone with a track record of driving results with no ego, proven accountability, and open-mind to:
- Lead and build our SDR team on objectives and performance achievement
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach SDRs
- Monitor lead processes and metrics
- Collaborate with the field sales team to identify opportunities to improve performance
- Compile weekly/monthly/quarterly team reports
- Actively work to improve the outreach cadences
- Develop SDRs to prepare them for growth into other roles throughout the organization
- 3+ years of experience as a BDR/SDR Manager
- Experience with hiring, training, and coaching new team members
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hungry to build, grow and develop teams
- Metrics oriented in planning and speaking to team performance
- Experience in startup environments
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce and SalesLoft
- You have a deep understanding of GTM marketing and sales tools (i.e. Pardot, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo)
- Passionate about building a great team
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits, including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, EAP, and telemedicine), flexible PTO plan, 401k+match, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also provide our employees with a remote work stipend - to ensure you can work comfortably from home, host virtual-lunch-and-learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings, virtual coffee chats/happy hours, and quarterly team activities.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.