Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 6,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2. We’ve also been recognized as one of the best startups to work for (nationally) and a best small business to work for in the Chicago area.
We are looking for a talented, passionate and motivated individual to lead our Sales Development Team. In this role, you'll play a key function in our sales efforts through both inbound handling and outbound pursuit of qualified leads resulting in product demos and ultimately sales for the company.
- Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of individuals to ensure KPIs are met
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to drive the value of Spark Hire as a solution throughout the complete sales cycle
- Maintain qualification standards to build value for potential clients
- Run weekly 1:1 meetings and monthly performance recaps with direct reports
- Provide each member of your team with a coaching cadence of time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics and active listening skills
- Hire and quickly ramp new team members with training, including product knowledge, buyer personas, competition, tools training and role-plays
- Maintain and enrich our library of prospecting resources for the team
- Build on our high-performance and winning Team culture to support morale
- Drive operational excellence through constant innovation
- Develop and execute career development and leadership
- Highly motivated team-oriented leader
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to your team’s success
- You believe your professional success is a measure of your team’s success
- Demonstrated ability to impart sales coaching resulting in tangible revenue results
- Core belief in providing value to prospects
- Quick thinker to match our fast paced startup work environment
- Knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator and Zoominfo
- Bachelor’s Degree or better
- 3-5 years experience in a SaaS sales-related role
- Lead a sales team for a minimum 1 year
What You’ll Love About Spark Hire
- Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays
- Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
- Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
- 401(k) - Start saving for your future retirement!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.