Sales Development Representative, Data & Analytics at Infutor Data Solutions
What is the role?
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is at the front lines of our growth initiative and as the experts in consumer identity management, our potential at Infutor Data Solutions is limitless. What this means for the ambitious and self-starting professional at the beginning of their career is the ability to nurture your entrepreneurial skills, express your ability to innovate and significantly impact the growth trajectory of Infutor Data Solutions.
The Sales Development Representative position is the training ground for a successful career in tech sales. You’ll help Account Executives cultivate leads and sell Infutor to businesses. As you ramp up in the SDR role, you’ll begin to nurture leads of your own through research, creating outreach strategies and identifying sales opportunities.
Through mastering the Sales Development Representative position and demonstrating high performance and commitment to excellence, you will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales. Here’s how you would get there:
Your first 3-6 months:
- Learn the Infutor Data Solutions’ product and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: SFDC, Outreach.io, prospecting, scripts, objection handling, product info, etc.
- Build relationships with your Account Executive, Solution Engineering, and Customer Success Manager counterparts
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Consistently meet goals for initial presentation setup
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/industry knowledge
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of Inside Sales duties and responsibilities
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
What does it take?
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value that can be provided by Infutor
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Be an agile learner who is coachable and intellectually curious
Who are we?
Infutor Data Solutions LLC helps clients accurately identify key consumer identity and attribute data, enabling them to make critical, strategic business decisions. Our Identity Graph combines 30+ years of rich, historical consumer data with hundreds of unique, hard-to-find data assets, updated daily with 97.5 million transactions. This information provides insights into the complete life journey of a consumer, driving marketing effectiveness and optimization.
Why join us?
- Great company culture – Designated a “Best to Place to Work” in the Chicagoland area by Crain’s Chicago Business, Built In Chicago, and Tech in Motion, as voted by our employees.
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity - Our customer base is not saturated and transcends all industries; we believe in promoting from within and offer plenty of room to grow!
What you'll get in return:
Our benefits are subject to change, and offered to Full-Time, Permanent Employees.
In addition to an exciting career in data and analytics, you will receive:
- Competitive Base Salary + Sales Incentive Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- A variety of medical and prescription drug insurance plan options available through our provider, BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois, including a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plan, two Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans, and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Dental (Principal) and Vision (VSP) insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Healthcare and Dependent Care through WageWorks; Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) is available when you choose the HDHP
- Commuter Benefit Program for eligible parking, transit, and ride share expenses through WageWorks
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company sponsored office parties, events and much more