Sales Development Representative - Downtown, Chicago at NowSecure
Sales Development Representative
Come join NowSecure on our mission to save the world from unsafe mobile Apps!
Are you driven by achievement and consistently improving your sales craft? Do you have a software sales background and the motivation to overachieve monthly KPIs and quota? Do you thrive on watching prospects light up at amazing technology? We have sales development roles to fill and are seeking digitally savvy sales people to join our team, grow your career and expand our customer base.
As a cyber security innovator, we are #1 in Mobile Application Security Testing. We literally wrote the book on mobile app forensics and testing. We craft the industry’s most advanced appsec technology and deliver expert appsec services so our customers can protect their own business, their employees and their customers from risky and insecure mobile apps. Our customers include the world’s largest banks, government agencies, and top brands that run on mobile. We are a dynamic team of advanced security researchers, software engineers, services experts, sales professionals, marketing gurus and financial managers that are looking for inspired, entrepreneurial and hard driving new team members to join us on our mission!
NowSecure is growing the sales development team of the future. We combine elite talent with a state-of-the-art marketing & tech stack to set a new standard in Sales Development. Much like our Chicago sports fans, we are passionate about our team and growing our fanbase.
Mobile AppSec Advocate:
The Mobile AppSec Advocate is an entry level role that will launch your career into enterprise software sales. You will be responsible for connecting with prospects and qualifying sales opportunities while leveraging our martech stack, amazing content, free trial options, marketing resources, and our team of security experts. You’ll work closely with the marketing and sales team to craft and experiment with messaging, while providing feedback on what our customers and their peers are saying about a rapidly growing industry. Your mission is to educate dev and security teams to guide them to see how we help them deliver secure mobile apps faster, creating opportunities for the sales force to work and close fast.
Our ideal candidate is someone who’s goal oriented with some software sales experience and a “student of the game” mentality. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing team, are passionate about learning new technologies, and want to earn aggressive commission rates, we want to talk to you.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and stakeholders to generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your territory
- Source new leads and nurture contacts through inbound lead follow-up, platform trial support and on-boarding, and outbound calls, emails, and social outreach
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Perform effective online demos to prospects and support through 30 day product trials
- Promote and attend both local & national events in Security & DevOps representing NowSecure
- Book meetings that convert to opportunities to achieve quarterly quotas
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Leverage advanced martech stack including: Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, SalesIntel.io, Engagio ABM, LinkedIn & Sales Navigator, and more
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone presence and experience making cold calls
- Strong writing skills to engage with prospects and craft dozens of personalized emails per day
- Proficient with email, LinkedIn and social sharing platforms
- Persistence is key. Not every prospect is going to be a customer. Being able to bounce back if you lose an opportunity will be key for this job.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Data-Driven and Analytical
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, positive “can-do” attitude, and fun to work with
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proven inside sales or customer support experience
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM, Outreach.io, SalesIntel.io, Engagio ABM, LinkedIn & Sales Navigator
Love where you work!
Amazing Tech: NowSecure delivers the most advanced mobile app security technology on the planet designed by the world’s most advanced security researchers and top engineering talent.
Top Customers: The world’s ‘choosiest’ and most skilled security teams depend on NowSecure for our expert products and services.
Great Team: Smart, driven people powered by craftsmanship, leadership and teamwork at the core.
Get Things Done: At NowSecure, we move fast and with purpose to ensure our customers are always protected on mobile.
What we offer:
Competitive Salary and incentive pay
Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
Flexible spending accounts for Medical, Childcare and Transportation
Company paid STD, LTD and Life
401K Plan with Company Match
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Location: Chicago, IL or Vienna, Va
FLSA Class: Exempt
Supervisor: SDR Manager
Supervision Exercised: None
Travel Requirements: 10-20% for normal business needs
Work Environment - Normal office environment and/or home office workspace. Generally similar environment when visiting Company’s customer offices.
Strength Guidelines - Employee will be expected to lift, move and carry 10-15 lbs in the normal scope of work.
Motion Parameters - Employee will be expected to sit for long periods of time with the option to stand or walk (stretch). Employee may need to bend or squat when picking up items from the floor. Employee must have ability to type on a computer keyboard.
Vision and Hearing Requirements - Employee must be able to see a computer screen, read internal and external reports and summaries. There is a normal amount of background noise in the office environment. Employee must be able to see and hear video conferencing tools.
Emotional Demands - Employee must be able to understand, react and respond to quick decisions, must be able to read and write with a high level of grammar skill including the ability to read, understand and interpret technical information and data. On occasion, employee may have to speak publicly in company meetings and/or company led presentations, training and seminars.
Information Security Responsibilities
- Employee must follow all applicable policies in the Information Security Handbook, Master Information Security Policy and sub-policies, standards and procedures which are generally available to employee.
- Employee must maintain security of login credentials and information assets, and follow Data Classification policy regarding labelling and handling of Company data.
- Employee must report any security incidents pursuant to the Incident Response policy
- Employee must support information risk assessments, internal and external information security audit functions
- Employee must complete security training during on-boarding process as well as annually when arranged by the Company; and, maintain any certifications as required