Sales Development Representative, MachineryHost
The Sales Development Representative position at Machinio.com is critical to the growth of the company and to the revolution we are leading in the machinery industry.
Have the opportunity to work with an international team representing over 12 nationalities and help businesses in over 190 countries. With headquarters in Chicago, Berlin and teammates all over the world, this role offers the unique opportunity to disrupt a $400 billion industry.
Machinio & MachineryHost
We are the fastest growing machinery marketplace in the world, featured in Forbes (founders recognized as 30 under 30), Crain’s Chicago Business, Business Insider and Inc.com. MachineryHost is our newest SaaS solution for the machinery industry and the fastest growing tool helping dealers sell more and save time.
- Establish relationships with business owners and C-level executives all around the world.
- Learn about our clients' businesses and get them excited to meet with Senior Business Development Executives.
- Help Collaborate with the team to improve processes and create new ways to speed up the sales cycle.
- Learn and master sales techniques while working closely with Senior Reps to advance your skill set and grow into a Business Development Executive Role!
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Office in the heart of the Loop, with easy access to anywhere.
- Quarterly team events, hangout Fridays and casual happy hours.
- Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
- And, of course, free snacks, lunches, holiday parties and a fun team (all the nespresso you can drink).
- Base salary + generous commission structure.
- NO CAP on commissions, unlimited earning potential.
Our Interview Process:
Step 1 - Phone Interview with the Head of Operations, MachineryHost, to get to know you.
Step 2 - Google Hangouts Interview with our Senior Sales Manager, to discuss the role in depth.
Step 3 - Final interview with one of our Directors of Revenue.
- We're efficient decision-makers. Our interview process has a 2-week timeline and we do not waste time.
- We're not recruiters. We're real employees with long tenures and institutional knowledge, and we work with and manage doing the job/team you're interviewing for. We take the time to interview because we want to be transparent, and we want to maintain the standard of our team (or raise the bar higher). Our people are our most important resource.