Sales Development Representative
Who we are
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
What we offer
- Competitive Base Salary with Uncapped Commission Potential
- Unlimited PTO & 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Strong High-Performance Based Culture with High Growth Potential
- Team Focused Culture – Team Events, Outings, Happy Hours & Recognition
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision / 401k Plan
- Our Team of Elevaters are: Problem Solvers, Passionate, Motivated, Thirsty for Knowledge & Mission Driven
What you will be doing – Sales Development Representative
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative for our fast-growing brand. As part of our sales team, you will identify and qualify sales opportunities for our sales organization. If you are passionate about learning new things and thrive in a fast-paced environment, Elevate K-12 is the place for you! If you crave fun, adventure and a challenge, we want you!
You will reach out to prospective schools and districts partners in a resourceful and engaging way to schedule sales appointments for our sales organization! You will have opportunity for career growth and development!
We have an incredible mission, team and brand at Elevate K-12, and we’re getting better everyday. We have achieved an extraordinary product/market fit and have entered an exponential growth stage of the company. If all of this sounds exciting to you – We want to hear from you!
Your first 3-6 months
- Learn the Elevate K-12 product and messaging
- Learn about the people we help and how we’re able to help them
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, Sales Engagement, Product Info, etc.
- Build relationships with your field sales counterparts
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Consistently meet goals for setting introductory meetings between prospects and sales reps
- Based on success meeting & exceeding goals & expectations – Growth opportunity into Account Executive or SDR Leadership
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/industry knowledge
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of closing-role sales duties and responsibilities
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
Who you are – Sales Development Representative
- 1+ Year of sales related experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Hunter’s mentality and competitive spirit
- Strong Presentation Skills – Excellent Communication Skills
- High level of personal and professional integrity – Desire to learn and grow
- Passion and Grit with a Growth mindset
- This position is required to work out of our downtown Chicago office at least 1-2 days per week
Why join our story
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.