Sales Development Representative at Enfusion
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusionsystems.com
You’ll learn about marketing automation, CRM’s, digital marketing, analytics and much more. In fact, joining the marketing team is an opportunity to fast track your career in sales or marketing with Enfusion systems.
Who We Are
- Research targeted personas within the Enterprise sales team’s Top Accounts to ensure effective conversations
- Send personalized emails and make outbound calls to targeted prospects
- Achieve or exceed goal for sales qualified leads and sales accepted leads (in both quantity and quality) and ensure proper handoff to Sales to assist in growing the revenue of the company
- Proactively learn Enfusion products and services, competitor products, and industry
- Offer pertinent resources (white papers, e-books, infographics, relevant blog articles) to prospects in an attempt to foster a relationship and increase education in the early stages of the buying process
- Maintain strong relationships with sales team through clear communication and follow-up
- Support various marketing activities to contribute to strategic efforts
- Leverage Enfusion tech stack and other relevant tools such as LinkedIn and Pardot to keep track of targeted contacts and manage daily activities
- Meet with your assigned Sales Reps and establish expectations of your partnership
- Qualify outbound opportunities and collaborate with Account Executives for a smooth customer experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a lead generating role or sales
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- A passion for learning
- A high work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Sales experience an advantage
- You’re entrepreneurial and highly commercial
- Knowledge of a CRM or database is an advantage
- Microsoft office / Google package
- Must have a good sense of humor
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.